The Leaving Cert section remains a work in progress. Adding to the site takes time and planning and preparing for my own classes does have to take priority. But I'm hoping to have Irish topics up in time for the Pre-Leaving Cert exams.
At the moment, these Leaving Cert topics are online:
- Dictatorship and Democracy in Europe, 1920 - 1945 (Document Question for 2016 and 2017)
- The United States and the World, 1945 - 1989
I'm working on the following:
- The Pursuit of Sovereignty and the Impact of Partition, 1912 - 1949 (2015 Document Question)
- Government, Economy and Society in the Republic of Ireland, 1949 - 1989
- Exam Guide for Leaving Cert History
Keep watching for updates!